Get weekly videos of users testing your website
30-day money-back guarantee. No long term contracts.
2 videos a week
$129 / month
- 8 videos per month included
1 video a week
$69 / month
- 4 videos per month included
3 videos a week
$189 / month
- 12 videos per month included
All plans include a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can cancel, upgrade, or downgrade your account at any time without any additional fees.
- First time users continuously testing your site
- Test your site on desktop, tablets and smartphones
- No recruiting necessary – we provide and compensate the testers
- 5–15 minute long screen recordings with audio commentary
- Use our predefined tasks, make changes or write your own
- Test any URL you want (websites, competitor sites, prototypes, …)
- Update your tasks and change the URL anytime
- Watch and download your videos anytime
- Easily share your videos with your team
- Save time and automate your user testing
- Get additional videos whenever you need them for $20/video
“This is a neat idea. The concept of recurring user testing is compelling because it automates the process and forces makers to continually get in‑depth usability feedback.”Ryan Hoover, Founder of ProductHunt
Can I cancel anytime?
Yes. You can cancel, upgrade, or downgrade your account at any time without any additional fees.
What if I’m not happy with the service?
All plans include a 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
What if I’m not happy with one of the videos?
We’ll send you a new one without any costs. Just use the “Report a problem” function on your dashboard.
What if I need more tests?
You can always purchase additional tests on demand for just $20 per test.
What happens to my videos after I’ve canceled my subscription?
You can always watch, download and share our videos – even after you’ve canceled or paused your subscription.
Who will be testing my website?
Your site will be tested by average web users. They all know how to stay on task and give you insightful feedback on the usability of your website, web app, or prototype.
“Getting proper participants for usability testing takes time. Userbrain literally takes all the headache out of that. The participants are relevant, knowledgeable, and offer enough feedback to extract new insights every week.”Narek Khachatryan, UX Designer at SaneBox