Testing your Sketch prototype on real people is easy!
- Create a test
Create a new test in the Userbrain dashboard and add your public Sketch prototype link
- Set tasks
Set a list of tasks to be carried out by the tester or choose one of our predefined templates
- Get testers
We'll recruit people from our 35k+ pool of testers to test your Sketch prototype or you can invite some from your own user base
- Watch videos
Watch videos of people interacting with your Sketch prototype while thinking aloud
- Get access to a pool of over 35k+ testers
- Choose your testers’ demographics
- Invite your own user base to test
- Watch 5–15-minute videos of testers unbiased experiences
- Hear what users think and understand the why behind their clicks
- Add multiple tasks & questions and test various Sketch prototype flows
3 reasons why you should perform user tests on Sketch prototypes:
- Cost reductions:Avoid costly mistakes - by testing your Sketch prototype early you'll save time and money
- Outside perspective: Avoid operational blindness and get unbiased feedback from people outside your own four walls
- Fail fast: Reiterate through different versions of your prototype and continuously improve your design..
We have a dedicated section on how to test your Sketch prototypes in our knowledge base here - check it out.
Ready for your first user test?
Get set up in minutes. Your first test is ready in a few hours.Create free account